Routematch is the leading provider of intelligent transit solutions (ITS) spanning demand response, fixed route, payment, mobility and on-demand transit solutions. We blend powerful technology and excellent service to equip transit agencies with the right tools to provide accessibility and mobility for every rider in their community. When everyone has access to transportation, individuals, communities, and societies thrive.
We are a team of 170+ professionals in the US, Ireland, and Australia that are passionate about transit. And, now, after 18 years, we’re driving change in the transit world with new and improved products and top-notch service. We’re hiring energetic, positive professionals to contribute their talents and creativity to solutions that empower people to change their lives and get moving. Routematch is a place where you can honestly say “my work matters”.
Routematch is hiring a Talent Acquisition and Development Manager to focus on hiring, engaging, developing and retaining the best people. As the only HR person, you’ll be the go-to person for all HR matters including employee relations and performance, compliance, benefits, hiring and on-boarding new employees. You’ll assist employees and managers with all employee opportunities and challenges to include team development, training and engagement programs.
The ideal person is intuitive, naturally helpful, and has an upbeat, positive attitude. You have a high emotional IQ and the ability to quickly build trust and relationships with others. You're confident, calm and able to help others navigate through the opportunities and challenges of their careers. You'll create and drive employee events and engagement programs and ensure new employees are properly trained and integrated into the company.
The benefits to a career at Routematch:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful office space in vibrant midtown right off 75/85
- Free gym in the building and a quick walk to Piedmont Park
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Strong culture of family, collaboration and promoting from within
You will spend most of your time:
- Building relationships with the teams and assisting managers and employees with opportunities and challenges
- Developing employees and teams for high performance
- Encouraging a positive, growth-minded culture
- Ensuring compliance and maintaining all employee and HR files
- Screening and hiring employees across all positions in the company
- Providing an excellent new hire experience including orientation, training and paperwork
- Providing direction and promoting engagement programs to improve employee retention, engagement and growth
- Assisting with Team Building, Volunteer and Company events and activities
- Answering benefit questions and/or directing employees to appropriate resources
- Listening, documenting, and working with the appropriate people to resolve issues and offer opportunities for growth and development
- Managing benefits and 401k enrollments
Skills, talents and traits required for success:
Routematch is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience with experience in employee relations, engagement and team development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with people to encourage growth and solve problems
- Professional, upbeat and positive demeanor
- Strong customer service attitude
- Strong business acumen to understand the business, the people and our culture
As a government contractor, Routematch is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities and women as well as qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.