Routematch is the leading provider of intelligent transit solutions (ITS) spanning demand response, fixed route, payment, mobility and on-demand transit solutions. We blend powerful technology and excellent service to equip transit agencies with the right tools to provide accessibility and mobility for every rider in their community. When everyone has access to transportation, individuals, communities, and societies thrive.
We are a team of 180+ professionals in the US, Ireland, and Australia that are passionate about transit. And, now, after 18 years, we’re driving change in the transit world with new and improved products and top-notch service. We’re hiring energetic, positive professionals to contribute their talents and creativity to solutions that empower people to change their lives and get moving. Routematch is a place where you can honestly say “my work matters”.
Routematch is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to be responsible for executing, managing and optimizing our online presence across all digital channels (i.e., corporate website, microsites, social media platforms, blogs, webinars, online advertising, etc.) and for designing, running and measuring digital campaigns using our marketing automation, email management and CRM systems. This role is hands-on with the technology stack with a strong focus on execution.
The benefits to a career at Routematch
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful office space in vibrant midtown right off 75/85
- Free gym in the building and a quick walk to Piedmont Park
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Strong culture of family, collaboration and promoting from within
This Graphic Designer will spend most of his/her time:
- Developing, executing and tracking digital initiatives
- Defining and managing the creative, operational and technical aspects of our complete online presence; including design, development, integration and maintenance
- Developing and evolving an ecosystem of web assets (i.e., corporate website, microsites, social media platforms, blogs, online advertising, etc.) that create brand awareness and drive measurable sales pipeline activity across multiple geographies worldwide
- Developing a strong email touchpoint strategy and subsequently developing the journeys in the marketing automation tool
- Designing, implementing and optimizing web landing pages, emails, and other web assets to support marketing campaigns in target markets
- Managing web-to-lead process through the seamless integration of multi-channel programs and enabling systems/platforms
- Maintains and applies working knowledge of the latest web marketing trends, technologies and practices. Recommends and drives implementation and adoption of new approaches and systems, where appropriate
- Collaborates with vendor/customer channel partners to design and execute joint digital programs and support offline campaigns
Skills, traits and talents required for success:
- Bachelor’s of Science or equivalent experience in technical communication
- 2+ years of work experience in web/digital marketing or related
- Demonstrable experience developing multi-channel digital campaigns
- Demonstrable experience developing email, landing page design/optimization, social media and online advertising initiatives
- Prefer experience with account based marketing
- Must have the ability to multi-task and know the importance of double checking work products
- Understands the basic elements of business - particularly branding, advertising and marketing
- Has strong working knowledge of social media and how to use, create and manage it
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; can present and describe complex ideas and concepts using simple, easy to understand language
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Completes tasks and follow-up activities, consistently meets deadlines and strives to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail, takes pride in work and aspires to maintain continual personal and professional growth
- Thrives in fluid, fast-paced environment
- Highly creative with robust problem-solving skills - can quickly develop unique solutions
Proven proficiency and the ability to demonstrate advanced skills with:
Code Editors (i.e. Brackets)
FTP Clients (i.e. FileZilla)
Routematch is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations.
As a government contractor, Routematch is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities and women as well as qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.